Friday, January 23, 2009

No School...What To Do??

It is the end of semester and there was no school today. So, we went to Green River and went bowling. Fun, a good way to kill a few hours.



Brady was using the blower and shooting it up his shirt.
Marissa and Cailey...Tina and I bought them twinner shirts and they thought they were pretty cool.


Marissa after rolling the ball (SO SLOWLY) down the lane.

Marissa, butt crack and all. Love that. She has absolutely NO BUTT, just like her mother. Poor thing.

I believe this was her happy face. She is such a nerd.


Me sis, Teresa, who came with us.

2 comments:

Tara Bergsjo said...

Sounds like fun! Your kids are so cute!! I love the happy face picture!

Our Busy Five. . . said...

Bowling is such a great idea for a day off of school!!! I will have to do that next time they are off and then maybe we can reduce the fighting for the day with that as a distraction. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! ;)