Left to Right...Mallory Seymour, Bailey Cowan, McKenna Fish and Ellie Huxford.
McKenna made the front page of our little newspaper yesterday..IN COLOR! Wow. She auditioned for the Missoula's Play The Princess and the Pea and made the part of a leprechaun. She is excited. It is one of the bigger parts and she has an entire script she needs to learn, and has to memorize her parts...by Saturday!! She is a rockstar tho, and has already done just that!
We are excited to see the play, they have been working hard on it; staying at school until 8:30 every night this week.
6 comments:
How cute is that!! You will need to post some video tape from it. She's famous!!
Wow! I can't know where she would get a flair for drama! jk :) That's awesome. I wish we lived closer, I would come watch her be a little green man!
I bet you guys are so proud of her!! I bet she does awesome! I wish her luck. I think that is so cool!!
How fun for her! I remember I won a drawing contest in 4th grade and was going to have my picture in the newspaper, but I missed school the day they came!! Make sure you keep hers!! I so wish my parents would have at least kept the paper even though it only had my name!!
That's amazing she has memorized all her lines- you''l have to post some of her play!
How cool for her. And you get to be the proud mama!
Way to go Kenna! Next step is the big screen, can't wait to see you....CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment